Monday, November 27, 2017

SAU3 Blog post 3: What is the Meaning of Life and What is my Purpose?

In order to answer the question, “what is the meaning of life”, I am first going to define the word, life. From the point of defining what life is, I will then write about my purpose within and as life.

Supporting Sentences
In my opinion, life is everything that is here. In other words, everything that is, is of life. Furthermore but this doesn’t mean that everything is living. For example, a stone is of the life that is here, but I would not say that a stone is living - at least not from my perspective. Or perhaps a stone is living, I’m not sure.

As for my purpose within and as life, I would say that it is to live to my fullest potential. What do I mean by “fullest potential”? Thus, what defines life is the relationships of each one of us to everything that is here. In terms of why am I here, it’s simple. I am here to live life to my greatest potential (潛在).

No comments:

Post a Comment