Sunday, December 10, 2017

SAU3 Blog post 4: How am I Preparing for a Big Earthquake

Although I do not often think about what to do in case of an emergency such as a very large earthquake, I do think it is important to have an earthquake plan. Therefore, in this blog post, I am going to write a very detailed earthquake plan. In other words, this is what I am going to do to incase there is a very, very large earthquake in my area.

First of all, before I go to bed every night, I make sure that I know where my wallet, phone, shoes and clothes are. Why? Because there may be broken glass on the floor. Therefore, I need my shoes and if there are no lights, I still need to find my clothes and put them on. As I live on the second floor, I would probably just run outside as quickly as possible.

Sometimes after a big earthquake, there is no water for a few days or even weeks. Therefor, I have enough drinking water in my apartment/dormitory for at least a week. Also, if the telephones are not working, I have already agreed with my family to meet them at/in…

Finally, if there is a really big earthquake with a lot of damage, I will...

No comments:

Post a Comment